- High temperature stability - dropping point at 600°F+/316°C+
- Mechanical stability - the fats do not thin out
- Excellent wear and tear (AW) and extreme pressure (EP) protection (see back cover for detailed results)
- Calcium sulfonate thickener provides unmatched rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent resistance to leaching by chemically treated water at high temperatures
The LUBRIPLATE Synxtreme FG/220 series does not contain any components from TSE/BSE endangered animal species
and therefore meets the requirements of the TSE Note for Guidance EMEA/410/01 Rev. 2 dated
LUBRIPLATE SYNXTREME FG/220 products are 100% synthetic calcium sulfonate based greases. The innovative technology ensures outstanding shear stability, reduced wear and high resistance to water and other corrosive substances. These food-grade greases are made from ingredients that meet FDA 21 CFR 178.3570, FDA 21 CFR 172.882, and FDA 21 CFR 182 G.R.A.S. match.